Registered Sports and Critical Care Dietitian
MSc . PGDip . SENr
- A dedicated endurance athlete looking to take your training to the next level?
- Thinking about moving towards a more plant-based diet and in need of expert advice?
- Concerned you may be missing out on essential nutrients for your health, wellbeing and performance?
- Suffering with exercise-induced gastrointestinal symptoms?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, please contact me and let me help you!
I am a Registered Dietitian providing specialist private nutrition consultations in:
- Endurance sport
- Plant based nutrition (my philosophy page)
- Recovery from critical illness including COVID-19
- Please see my services and client testimonials pages
Qualifications / academic:
- Sports and Exercise Nutrition Register (SENr), 2021
- PG Certificate (Distinction): Applied Sports Nutrition, St Mary’s University, 2020
- PG Diploma (Merit): Human Nutrition & Dietetics, London Metropolitan University, 2013
- MSc: Public Heath Nutrition, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, 2008
- BSc (1st class, Hons): Biology, University of Nottingham, 2006
- HCPC Registered, Senior Specialist Critical Care Dietitian at St Thomas’ Hospital, London
- British Dietetic Association member (plus Critical Care, Sports Nutrition and Sustainable Diets sub-groups)
- Formally ‘FODMAP’ trained as a Specialist Gastroenterology and Lower GI Dietitian
- Over 8 years’ NHS experience, including 7 years in London teaching hospitals
- Marathon (x6) PB 2:39:57
- Half marathon (x10) PB 1:17:15
- 10km PB 33:54
- 5km PB 16:34
- London Heathside member
Blog, media and podcasts:
- My blog on nutrition, running, and intensive care is available here
- A Runner’s Life podcast: How to fuel your marathon training with Tom Hollis (Registered Dietitian)
- Cook Eat Run podcast: Plant Based Running with Tom Hollis RD and Olivia Mason
- (after) Finsbury Park Parkrun | Running Commentary podcast (9:17)
- Featured in Running Fitness and Women’s Running magazines