Registered Sports and Critical Care Dietitian
UK Athletics Running Coach
MSc PGDip SENr CiRF
- In need of evidence-based nutrition?
- Looking to improve your endurance running performance?
- Moving towards a plant-based diet?
- Looking to combine nutrition plans with running coaching?
- Suffering with exercise-induced gastrointestinal symptoms?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, please contact me and let me help you!
I am a Registered Dietitian and UK Athletics running coach, providing private consultations and business consultancy in:
- Endurance sport nutrition
- Plant-based nutrition
- Personalised running coaching
- Please see my services, consultancy and media, and client testimonials pages
Qualifications / academic:
- UK Athletics Coach in Running Fitness (CiRF), 2022
- Sports and Exercise Nutrition Register (SENr), 2021
- PG Certificate (Distinction): Applied Sports Nutrition, St Mary’s University, 2020
- PG Diploma (Merit): Human Nutrition & Dietetics, London Metropolitan University, 2013
- MSc: Public Heath Nutrition, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, 2008
- BSc (1st class, Hons): Biology, University of Nottingham, 2006
- Advanced Specialist ICU Dietitian, Cleveland Clinic, London
- British Dietetic Association member
- ‘FODMAP’ trained as a Specialist Gastroenterology and Lower GI Dietitian
- 10 years of clinical experience (9 years NHS)
- Marathon (x7) PB 2:38:12
- Half marathon (x11) PB 1:14:01
- 10km PB 33:46
- 5km PB 16:29
- Lonely Goat and Team Birdman member