As a Registered Dietitian on the Sports and Exercise Nutrition Register (SENr), with a decade of NHS and private experience, I provide expert, tailored nutrition advice to optimise your health and performance. My primary interest is delivering plant-based and endurance sport advice, but all dietary preferences and levels of physical activity are welcome! For any clients interested in combining nutrition consultations with running coaching plans, I also offer this as a joint package.
All consultations are remote, via Microsoft Teams.
Information on my business consultancy and media services can be found here.
Free introductory call
I offer all prospective clients a free ten-minute introductory (no obligation) telephone call to discuss specific goals and concerns. Please contact me to arrange yours.
No two clients are the same, which is why personalised nutrition is always more effective than generic guidance. With Tom Hollis Health, your personalised nutrition and hydration recommendations will always be unique to your lifestyle, nutrient targets and health or performance goals. For full details on how all three packages work, read more here.
(Minimum two appointments, from £150)
Optimised and refined through years of client experience, this is the cornerstone of my service, consisting of an initial (1 hour) and one follow-up (40 minute) consultation.
- Comprehensive lifestyle, training and clinical data collection
- 5-7 day food and physical activity diary
- Calculation of unique, periodised calorie and macronutrient targets
- Quantitative and / or qualitative dietary analysis
- Personalised report
- Practical food-based recommendations to address and explain:
* Energy imbalance, weight, and body composition management
* Macronutrient periodisation for training
* Micronutrient (vitamin and mineral) deficiencies
* Training, rest and race day strategy
* GI issues
2. Race week booster
(One appointment, £65)
The perfect package for those whose race day is fast approaching. This single consultation (45 minutes) is a comprehensive, one-stop shop focussing on practical nutrition and hydration to support peak performance in race week and race day, including:
* Carbohydrate loading (supercompensation)
* GI symptom management
* Ergogenic (performance-enhancing) aids
* Race morning and mid-race nutrition and hydration strategy
3. Complete coaching
(Rolling monthly package, minimum two months)
The ideal solution for clients looking to combine personalised nutrition advice with more regular input and bespoke training plans from a UK Athletics qualified Running Coach.
- Comprehensive lifestyle, training, dietary and clinical data collection
- Initial 1 hour consultation to discuss current nutrition and training goals
- Weekly email progress check-ins
- Monthly 40 minute nutrition and training review consultations
- Personalised monthly reports including:
* Bespoke training plan to fit your lifestyle and goals
* Your unique, periodised energy and macronutrient targets
* Dietary analysis
* Practical, food-based recommendations
|Package options and pricing:
1 x initial 60 min consultation with report, 1 x follow-up 40 min consultation
– Follow-up consultations (40 min)
– 1 week’s personalised meal plan
£55 or bundle of 3 for £140
|2. Race week booster
1 x 45 min consultation
|3. Complete coaching
1 x initial 60 min consultation with training plan and nutrition report, weekly email check-ins, monthly 40 min review consultations with training plan and nutrition report
£100 for first month
£50 per month thereafter